We are appflame, a product IT company. We create life-changing products that break the rules of the game in the category. Geographically, we are located in Ukraine, but in reality — all over the world.
We are looking for the daring and enthusiastic people. Those who are fans of creating real products and dream of launching and developing cool startups. You have ambitions, and we have comfortable conditions for their implementation.
Your project: Hily. It is a dating app that has won the hearts of millions of users worldwide. The app helps users quickly find someone to connect with, from flirting to building meaningful relationships. We take our mission seriously: we do our best to understand users’ needs and shorten their path from registration to finding an ideal partner. Thanks to our efforts, we are always on the list of the top 10 dating apps in the USA. 31 million users, 2.1 million reactions daily, 4.6/5 Apple Store and 4.4/5 Google Play user ratings.
- Build and optimize web funnels to attract users and continuously improve conversion rates (CR);
- Launch the process of hypothesis testing and conducting A/B tests to achieve growth;
- Closely collaborate with the design/marketing/development team and other product teams to meet the company's business goals;
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to understand trends, user needs, and product differentiation opportunities in order to drive conversions growth;
- In the future — team management and building of team processes.
- 2–5 years of experience in product or growth marketing;
- Thorough experience in analyzing and optimizing web funnels;
- Experience working with tools such as Amplitude, Firebase, AppsFlyer, Tableau;
- Understanding of trends in the mobile and/or web industry and key principles of user onboarding;
- A data-driven approach to work;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team;
- Desire for self-development, proactiveness, and critical thinking.
Will be an advantage:
- General understanding of key user acquisition channels: Meta Ads, TikTok Ads, Google Ads, and previous user acquisition experience;
- Experience in optimizing and monetizing funnels.
Your journey to the job offer: message from the recruiter > interview > test > final interview > job offer.
- Involvement in Ukrainian products that compete with the world's best players.
- The ability to implement your own ideas, not the feeling of a cog in the system.
- Meaningful and useful products, created not just for shareholders to earn money.
- A sense of yourself among your people who are charged with results.
- Work with the global market and a huge audience.
- Direct contact with Snapchat, Facebook, Google, Apple, and access to their best practices.
- Well-established processes and no barriers to growth within the company.
- Transparent evaluation of work based on personal performance indicators.
- Powerful social package and fair compensation.
- We provide all conditions for your talents to be fully revealed.
We are loyal to our people. Our loyalty doesn't fade at the end of the working day. We do not leave our people alone with their problems: neither professional nor personal.
We are against all types of discrimination, bullying, and stereotypes. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status or any other characteristics.